Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bigger + Better: The new website

While I loved my now-former website, the host of the site seemed incapable of handling the responsibility of making sure the face of my business was up and running consistently. Last year, they even deleted the site "accidentally" and claimed there was no backup. Since my mother (Happy Mother's Day!) might someday discover the internet and read this, I won't share the colorful language I used to suggest they never lose my site again. Well, they didn't lose it but it's been down occasionally and even once is too much. So, I found a new host, bought a new site and it's up and running.
The upside of going thru all this I have a way to display much larger images. I'm still filling in some blanks on the site but check it out, let me know what you think. It's right here.

1 comment:

jdickie said...

Mark,
I'm a friend of Mindy Meyers. I've been watching your work on the WPJA and I just checked out the new site. I really dig it. Big images with no distractions. It;s refreching to see a site that isn't about the design. I really like your work too!

Cheers,
Joe Dickie