Monday, February 11, 2008

Dannie + Nate

(In order to catch up on my shameful blogging ways, I am eschewing any long, but terribly erudite, entries about each wedding. After all, no one's hiring me because I have a thesaurus.)

These Iowa State alums were terrific subjects. Dannie ran the gamut of emotions but always punctuated each spell with a smile. Plus, she can throw a football like Tom Brady (she might have been able to help ISU win a few games.) Nate was cool as a cucumber and, like any good groom, remained focused on his bride.


1 comment:

NOLA said...

Hi Mark, Great photos. I like the pie with rings.
I got a new jazz blog check it out:
eyeshotjazz


This comment is by editorial photographer Daniel Sheehan a photojournalist who specializes in portrait photography and photojournalism for publications and corporations. He is also a Seattle wedding photographer photographing weddings with a subtle, unobtrusive, story-telling approach creating artistic documentary photography ranking him as one of the best Seattle wedding photographers.